2 more days and my first semester at college is over. Can you believe it?? i still can't even believe I'm in college. Of course, right as it ends I'm just starting to meet more new ppl that I enjoy hanging out with, but its ok...always got next semester for the ones who are coming back.
This past weekend my parents surprised me and came down to see my Christmas concert. It was the best thing ever. I was actually excited about accompanying the choir and no one was going to be there to watch me. But little did I know that my family escaped our annual trip to Maine and came the total opposite direction to watch me. it was great :) The concert went really really well. We had on Friday night and twice on Saturday. On Saturday night, the crowd wanted an encore and chose the one I played for. it was so much fun :)They spent the night at a hotel and were able to come to my church that I attend. My mom even made buckeyes for all my friends and brought them with her so I could pass them out! How cool is that?
Anyway, this week is finals week. I had three major ones today. Two tomorrow and one wednesday. Adam is leaving wed night at 10pm and driving through the night to pick me up so we can go home for break. He'll be here around 5am. That will be an exciting trip lol
I've had the quite the adventure meeting new boys recently in the weight room. 2 of the 5 have girlfriends back home but for some reason they're the ones who pay the most attention to me. i do not understand that. I've been able to play a pick up game of basketball in the gym with some of them which has been really good for me to get out and "spread my wings." I've really kept to myself this semester.
The thing I'm most looking forward to when I get home besides forcing myself to relax...seeing CHERITH HUNT!!!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited to get to talk to her in person again. Being in the states at leasts makes a difference over breaks :)
Anyway i should probably be studying...my brain hurts. see you all soon :)
I'd like to know - what are "buckeyes"? Nana
ReplyDeletebuckeyes are chocolate covered peanut butter balls
ReplyDelete