Saturday, May 15, 2010

An awesome team


This is the first week of traveling with my team. It has been the most amazing, tiring week of my life. I feel like I've known these people for years and its only been a week. We have laughed more hours than we have slept and we have more inside jokes then we do anything else.

Our concerts have gone well for the most part. Each place keeps getting better and better. If our music is bad, the people are great. And if our music is great then people are great too. I sat in on a small group of freshman girls and they were the most legit down to earth loving God girls I have met in a long time. They were so open and not afraid to share anything. They really challenged me to be more open and not be afraid of sharing my heart. We've had a lot of hand clapping and dancing and jumping up and down from the crowds. We've performed on bigger stages than I've even seen in real life. God has been so good.

We're tired. But God is good. We're at a home school convention this weekend representing BBC so it has given us a break from music. Last night we stayed at Aaron's sister's house-a guy from the team. It was totally chill and really nice to just sit and relax.

God is good. And this is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment